- To promote the sport of International Competitive Cheerleading as a means to raise the caliber of local cheerleading.
- To promote the ideas of good sportsmanship, personal integrity and accountability, team cooperation and community activities.
- To develop cheerleaders that possess world-class cheerleading skills and abilities
- To develop cheerleading coaches adept and knowledgeable in world class training methods and expertise.
- To standardize and inculcate the rules and regulations of competitive cheerleading and develop world-class and international quality training methodsand skills
- To establish the National Cheerleading Organization to provide products and services and a means for networking for the cheerleading community
- To hold annually the country’s Premiere Cheerleading Tournament as a means to showcase the country’s cheerleading skills and talents.
- To be able to send a Filipino contingent to international cheerleading competitions
- To be the premiere organization for the advancement of the sport of cheerleading through the development and training of world-class Filipino cheerleaders by providing international-standard training methods, services and facilities and a venue for a national cheerleading tournament.